View Single Post
Old 07-19-2006, 08:43 AM   #2
Perfectlap

well see you can take up up two spots but you can't do it near the coffe shop.
That's having it both ways.

For me parking in between cars is a no way jose. I park on the empty side of the lot which heavens help us is a whole 30 seconds of an extra walk away.
People are sooo lazy. an extra bit of a walk to preserve your doors is no no.
They'll sit there and wait five minutes for a customer to pull out of one those coveted near the front door of the market spots. As they chug their big gulp.

My lady friend and I had this discussion the other day on a trip to the mall in her car. She instinctively pulled her car inbetween two cars even though there was absolutely clear and empty parking spots not more than 8 feet away.
I pointed to a car car near us with a what look like a bullet hole (just a ding) in the passenger door and I said "you want one of those?" She was totally indiferent. "you're crazy" was her answer.
(x her off the marrigae list).

As far as being able to spot the P-car owner, I usually guess the middle aged guy wearing a ball cap, sunglasses, some really not hip jeans and a polo shirt.
If its a Boxster its well actually I rarely see a young Boxster owner.
I used to park in a lot where another Arctic silver 986 was parked next to me everyday. The attendant told me it belonged to a really hot looking south american woman who wanted to know where I got my soft top cover. I was happy to oblige and give her some Boxster info
BORN: March 2000 - FINLAND
IMS#1 REPLACED: April 2010 - NEW JERSEY -- LNE DUAL ROW
Perfectlap is offline   Reply With Quote