View Single Post
Old 07-17-2006, 06:05 PM   #6
KronixSpeed

hey boggtown, thanks thats very easy to do. i've been dying to remove my old crappy looking tip. dont know why they even welded the tips to the exhaust.

i told myself that i would never put an aftermarket exhaust on this car. i have had many different exhaust systems on other cars, and they just don't do it for me, unless your 18 and want the loudest car on the road.

and was very upset when i saw those welds on the tips. because i was going to have to put an exhaust just to change the tips...which really sucked..far too much money for an annoying sound.....

what i really want out of an exhaust system is that BMW M5 idle engine sound.....the car roars in neutral, and thats what i want........not a cheap ass exhaust system that roars when i gas it at 4000rpms.

thanks for the help, this shall be my next project. i'll post a pic when i get it done........now i have to find a tip that i can afford or splurge and get the one i really like out of the porsche factory accessories....but it costs $450 for a dam tip...