View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 08:50 AM   #10
particlewave
Custom User Title Here

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lew View Post
The Driver side rear Fog Light is the only one that will burn. As for the passenger side, Porsche left the bulb out on my car, and 12 volts is not supplied to that socket. If I recall, someone on the forum said, "If both sides were burning, drivers behind you may have a hard time distinguishing the brighter Fog Lights from brake lights."
And as it is, Boxster owners driving with their fog lights on get pulled over by law enforcement for having a tail light out. You can't win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttmedical View Post
Hi particlewave! First, I want to say thanks for posting this over a year ago; I'm having this exact problem in that location causing my brake light to not work intermittently. Do you (or anyone reading this) know what size screw you are using to secure that strip? I'd prefer your solution but if I can't find a tiny screw, I'll just use electrical tape to tighten the strip down by wrapping it around. Do you think that would be safe as well (I'm hoping electrical tape = non-conductive)?

Thanks and happy new year everyone!
I just grabbed a screw from my loose screw bin that was long enough...not really sure what size it was.
particlewave is offline   Reply With Quote