View Single Post
Old 07-16-2006, 10:09 PM   #3
boggtown

omg, i just wrote another page of stuff and it got deleted again. just put heavy stuff up front, do as much night/early morning driving as possible, radar detector, speed in the BFEs and highways, not in towns, take a little cooler in the passenger seat, whoop some hondas for us on the highway, stop at good gas stations on the same side of the road your on, cops hate us (porsche owners) by nature and can detect us out of 1000 speeding chevys, so be nice and say you were following the flow of traffic and you werent doing anything dangerous. And this is just my opinion, but I think I might need my camber checked, because after my 1000 mile trip the insides on my tires were worn down a lot. If your trip is mainly highway, and a camber adjustment isnt too expensive(i have no idea how much they cost), get them to set it to zero, then get it set back when your done. Could make up the expense of camber adjustments in the long run. BTW im starting to copy my posts before i click submit so if it does get lost, i dont have to re type the whole thing, is anyone else getting this problem?