View Single Post
Old 12-23-2016, 10:07 AM   #8
AZ986S

This is my track setup. Hankook RS-3 tires (225F/255R) mounted on 17 in twist Boxster wheels that I had powder coated race orange, and I hand painted the wheel center caps. 15 mm F&R ECS Tuning spacers. I installed 45 mm Rennline wheel studs too. Other mods are listed in my signature, but stock suspension with Eibach sport F&R swaybars with a race tuned alignment with maxed out even camber of -1.0 F and -1.8 R, with 0.15 in Front and Rear Toe in. Know thinking of adding oil temp and pressure gauges. I already ordered slotted F&R Sebro rotors and EBC yellow pads for the track.

And here's the hardtop I just acquired and installed. It still squeaks a lot so I need to adjust and/or put PTFE on seals.

No video yet with the new wheels, but I have a previous one at Arizona Motorsports Park this fall (HPDE 1). This was my first solo run, so still need plenty of seat time, but I'm hooked! Last outing on Dec 10 was in HPDE 2 PCA group (@AMP) was awesome and the car handled extremely well, other than loosing brakes on the last couple laps of the 4th session. No video of that one. My goal had been 2:02 lap, and I ended up with best lap at 2:00.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5hQbElxF3U
2002 Boxster S - NHP 200 Cell Headers,test pipes,Borla CatBack,Competition Plenum,74 mm TB, EVOMS Tune,Tarett UDP,Eibach Swaybars,BIlstein PSS9s,TuneRS rear toe links,wheel studs,15 mm wheel spacers on all 4,EBC yellow stuff pads,Sebro rotors, EBS oil baffles,160 deg Thermostat,2 quart Accusump,full filtration remote oil filter,rad fan switch,custom gauge/switch plate, Race Capture data logging, 90K miles

Last edited by AZ986S; 12-23-2016 at 10:16 AM.
AZ986S is offline   Reply With Quote