View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 06:38 PM   #1
Erik Johnson

2nd gear popout detent fix FINALLY back in stock.

Hey there Guys and Gals,

So if you have had a Boxster for any amount of time and surfed the sites, you will have no doubt heard about the dreaded 2nd gear popout issues that can sometimes crop up with these gearboxes.

The modified detent, is a cost effective way of buying time if you have experienced the issue and it is not too bad yet, and can in also prevent it if you have not experienced the issue yet.

From time to time I have these made up for everyone, and for the two of you that have been waiting on yours, they are on the way. I sent them out today. For those who have been waiting on them to get back in stock, I Finally have them done.

It took longer this time due to some new hoops I had to jump through with Porsche in getting them this time. Took three order tries to figure out what was going on, but we have them again.

Thank you for your patience, and please let me know if you would like to get one of these.

$150.00 including shipping here in the US. Paypal accepted, or you can give me a call and I can take a credit card.

Happy driving all, and please let me know if you are in need of pretty much anything. I am always here to help the group.

Erik Johnson
The Race Line
(720) 899-6005

PS I only have 8 of these left, so if you want one let me know right away.
Erik Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote