View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 02:39 PM   #26
jb92563

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayG View Post
A couple of things on changing brake fluid.

You could change it at least every 2 years, more often if you track the car.
Unfortunately the Blue fluid is no longer available due to govt regulations that brake fluid must be amber or clear
You can buy Hydraulic fluid dye but the UV kind is only advertised for vehicles since it does not change the color of the Brake Fluid due to the Gov rules.

However the other colors are available and are under $10 for a bottle that will last even a racer a lifetime as you only use a couple drops every other time you flush.

God forbid that some kid see my can of Blue Brake fluid and think that its blueberry CoolAid, Oh, but wait, my gold brake fluid looks like Apple Juice.
So just as Bureaucrats come to dumb conclusions so must I, hence it must be true that kids prefer Blueberry over Apple Brake Fluid, and naturally it has been verified by special interest group's scientists by testing that on actual children.
Short Shifter, Touch Screen Dual Din Radio, 03 4 Bow glass Top (DD & Auto-X since May 17,2012)

Last edited by jb92563; 12-05-2016 at 02:55 PM.
jb92563 is offline   Reply With Quote