View Single Post
Old 11-27-2016, 12:50 PM   #16
jb92563

When I lived in Canada I found bagged milk very convenient. They are smaller at 1 liter(about a quart) and came in a bigger bag of 4, so about a gallon.

You leave 1 or 2 in the fridge and they fit about anywhere, and you freeze 2 for later unless you drink a lot of milk.

You have a sprecial plastic bagged milk holder that you put the bags in and snip off the corner. Either a big corner if you do heavy pours or snip a small corner for adding a douse to your coffee or tea.

Oh yaa, the British pioneers brought tea, and since we were a colony of Great Britain until 1867 we are also tea drinkers, except perhaps for areas where the French explorers and settlers prevailed, although they mostly moved on down the Mississipi to Lousiana and created the Cajun peoples(French Canadians).

The US has still not caught on to Canadian agenda of taking over the warmer fun US states

Beer in a bag? I think the carbonization and pressures make that impossible as the bags would end up round like a bowling ball when you shake them up a bit. Most Americans have bowling ball bags though so maybe there's something to that if you could fit a tap in your bowling bag to dispense Canadian beer (Real beer).

My first taste of US beer made me think my buddies pulled some kind of prank and watered down my glass of beer with dishwater. Sorry but thats not beer!

The Europeans would say that Canadian beer is not real beer, and the UK would say that the European beer is not real beer, so I suppose its all relative.
Short Shifter, Touch Screen Dual Din Radio, 03 4 Bow glass Top (DD & Auto-X since May 17,2012)

Last edited by jb92563; 11-27-2016 at 01:01 PM.
jb92563 is offline   Reply With Quote