Garage
2nd New Boxster this Year

Name:  IMG_0227.JPG
Views: 486
Size:  456.3 KB
Name:  IMG_0228.JPG
Views: 491
Size:  447.7 KB

We bought our first Boxster in August and added another one yesterday. It's a 2001 6spd with 46k. We bought the first one (2002 base Tiptronic)as a daily driver for my wife plus we have taken long "therapy rides" on the weekends and the miles were really starting to pile up, so we thought the best solution was to buy another one! I know our neighbors think we must be crazy spend thrifts, but the price that we paid for both Boxsters is about what you would pay for a new Corolla. I know I will be looking at some pricey repairs down the road, but that new Corolla will be losing value a lot faster.

Some of the wood is becoming unglued, can anyone recommend a good adhesive. Eventually we want to upgrade the headlights and taillights. I have ordered some hood and trunk supports and will have to do the plugs soon. It also had a K&N Oil Filter and magnetic plug installed so I will have to figure out what I need for the next oil change. The person we bought it from threw in a copy of 101 projects book so we will be busy for a while.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
BhamBox is offline   Reply With Quote