View Single Post
Old 10-13-2016, 10:54 AM   #2
steved0x

One of the biggest amounts of wear comes from toe settings, which you didn't mention in your post. I have the GT3 LCA and am running -2.0 camber in the front with zero toe, and in the back I am running -1.6 camber with just a touch of toe in, like 1-2mm (.08 degrees toe in per side, .16 total). With these settings my tires have been lasting a long time and getting even wear, with driving to and from the track, with a little bit of street driving in between. This is on Hankook R-S3 tires, and I don't use the car as a daily driver.

For the front, you could slot the front strut towers, or get a set of modified strut tops with relocated studs that give you more camber. You could use a 3rd party camber plate like tarret, rennline, or elephant, all of those replace the rubber mount with a monoball, and some of them will give you a little extra height in the front unfortunately. Camber plates will give you around an extra degree of negative camber in the front, so you could run something like -1.3 to -1.6 fairly easily.

I don't think you need to change the alignment between your events, with a good alignment with toe settings like I describe, I think your tire wear should be good
steved0x is offline   Reply With Quote