View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 07:51 AM   #1352
JayG
On the slippery slope

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine8Six View Post
Yours is the only one left that needs to register in the local post :/ I can confirm its out and in the Vivo series as per your exchange request! If lost (stolen?) I have many more here that I can express mail to you so don't worry about this.

I realize that timing is completely wrong however and I apologize for this.

Some less fumy invalid reasons; we got hit hard during the G20 event where security levels were at it's "never" experienced before. E.g. air-mailing anything above 1kg took min 5 days, some more, for the parcel to register in their system. International or local.... outbound electronics were automatically being inspected, if what I have been told 38 times (parcels) is true.

We also got any sort of tunneling and VPN access temporarily chopped off. There was no way to get data in/out of here for a full 12 days. Good news is my lovely wife got us a dial-in enabled SAT phone that works with a SIM card; monthly or as 'per use' billing plans so we won't have to blackout from modern societies again. Had everything Google Cloud blocked, server, vpn, email, all.

Glad I can read 986forum.com again also. The forum blocks IP from China, in case you guys didn't know. Google's srv, Cisco Webex, forums, gets bad sometimes lolllll
The joys of living in a Communist country!
2014 Porsche Performance Driving School
2020 BMW X3, 2013 Ram 1500, 2016 Cmax, 2004 F-150 "Big Red"
JayG is offline   Reply With Quote