View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 12:27 PM   #12
2000986s

Alright first off, it's not like I put this on social media where my actual full name is attached to it. I'm not too worried about a post on a Boxster forum affecting my job prospects. I do appreciate the honest concern regarding that though. Secondly, I shared this because I had already shared the story with many of my peers who definitely got a kick out of it. What I failed to consider is that many of my peers are not of the same audience type that I would find on a forum like this. So, apologies, my immaturity doesn't often show in myself but it appears that here it did. If someone would please be so kind as to tell me how to delete a thread I will get this off the forum (I've never deleted one and can't figure out how lol).

On another note, this was the last long trip I will be taking this year before the Boxster goes into storage for the winter. My first season of ownership has been amazing largely due to the help I've received from this forum. To any of you guys who have given me tips or advice up to this point, thank you very much! To everyone else, happy boxstering
2000986s is offline   Reply With Quote