Thread: 2004 Boxster S
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 05:57 PM   #14
Giller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10/10ths View Post
...but I wanted this 986 "50 Years of 550 Spyder Edition"

I didn't want the 987 car.

I wanted the original styling. I wanted a spare tire. I wanted an oil dipstick.

I wanted a car that was styled and engineered by a dedicated, small, group of Porsche engineers who were focused on building the world's best $40,000 sports car.

The later cars were engineered to meet more stringent crash and emissions standards and are not as much fun to drive. They got heavier, and more saddled with computers. And they got uglier.

I LOVE this car. It's only money. Driving this bad boy through the mountains today, with the Aspens at peak Fall color, I wasn't worried about the credit card payments.

You folks put too much emphasis on money.

In 100 years none of this will matter.

Today, with my wife sitting next to me, as I shifted at redline, flying through a slot canyon, with the top down, the sun shining, the exhaust bellowing, the Aspens glowing....priceless.

:ah:

Get busy LIVING, or get busy dying.

"For the price...."

Gimme a freaking break!

Really!

Freaking money?

I feel sorry for you.

Oops, I'm sorry, I just saw your end sig, you bought a PDK. That explains everything.

Never Mind. No use. You wouldn't understand what driving is all about.

Now I REALLY feel sorry for you.
Wow...tell us how you really feel? Wait, you didn't mention anything about mine not being a real Porsche cause it isn't a stick?

You sir, are hilarious.

It's your money, you want to waste it, go right ahead. Unlike you, I spend my money wisely so I can truly enjoy all life has to offer, and not piss it away on 'experts'...lol.

Nice post buddy....bet you are voting for Trump, right? Idiot.....