View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 09:08 PM   #26
DarkStar

Garage
I'm sorry for not responding sooner. Guys please beware some of these posted are not legit dealers. I've been talking to Andreas and his associates since my last posting here. Even become mildly acquainted with them. Andreas is the original creator. He just moved to China. As for someone claiming they messaged someone on facebook and not gotten a response, this is strange because they respond to me and everyone else I've seen within minutes if night time (because they are on opposite side of the world than us). Lookup Z Art. Thats what they are called. Not Zien anymore. And there have been a few fake distributes stealing people's cash.

DRR IS THE LEGIT DEALER IN NORTH AMERICA. Specifically USA.

The top is 1500 plus shipping. Takes a couple weeks. DRR is better to deal with since they have a few in stock at all times. They deal with all the shipping issues, if you order directly you'll have to deal with the stupid BS the USA puts international shipping of large packages through.

EVERY TOP is manufactured on molds, and test fitted on a Porsche Boxster before packaging and shipping. So its less likely needing any major prep. You just need to prime, paint most of the time. They have them setup to use your stock trunks hinges. They are even starting to develop a nice headliner.

I'm about to sell my OEM top to order one.

If you want, contact Andreas or Jason Chang on Z-Art Automotive on Facebook. Good guys, Cannot wait to get mine.