View Single Post
Old 07-20-2016, 06:31 PM   #1292
Nine8Six

Community assist, wow, you guys are the greatest. Particle, jpc763, Bruce!

Apologies for having missed your questions 2000986s. You are lucky bud, looks like you got taken care by the best here. All that was said is all very true!

Right. (Out of context) the reason I am stuck and not doing these headlight kits at this very moment is because I am pitching for a massive contract that I NEED badly. Its for a OEM motorcycle manufacturer (giant!) out off Japan. Like I said I desperately need this pitch to go in as it will keep me busy here for the next 10 years (3 new upcoming motorcycle models). I've completed 6 samples out of the ten they require and hopefully be done by this coming Friday along with RFQ, NDA, inspection reportrs, and all other paperwork. The rest will be waiting with my fingers crossed really :/ Nasty stress I tell ya.

Taking orders: If anyone needs a kit urgently (we have for sure 11 guys who keeps a heartbeat with me here) what I can do is get 12 kits ready by next week to at least take care of our friends here. If anyone else needs a kit, now is the time to send me a PM and I'll slip you in. I'll start those this weekend and they will be ready the following week.

Price is $355 shipped (members price; they worth $12,875 in reality lolll)

As said previously, I have parts for little over 180 kits ready so this will be assembling right after those 12 kits. If you prefer and happy to wait for me, by all means do

Last edited by Nine8Six; 07-20-2016 at 06:42 PM. Reason: What did he say?!
Nine8Six is offline   Reply With Quote