View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 10:16 PM   #25
Smallblock454

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayley View Post
Heh, I was wondering if anyone would catch that... or even would know what it is.

I spent some time in Feuerbach working on a project with Bosch. Also housed an exchange student from Esslingen many years back. So yeah, I've been through the area a few times. My only opinion of the Hauptbanhoff 21 is that the damn protesters would always detour my route from the airport to the office!

Thanks for the compliments.
Hello Andy,

well the centre of Stuttgart at the rail station area is still a very big building site now. But it's getting better. Worst was over the last year or so. Only one lane, where normally are 2 or 3 lanes. So always big traffic jams everywhere not only at rush hours. But as you might know this not only a project that concerns Stuttgart centre, it tries to change the whole infrastructure in the Stuttgart area. So railways, airport connections and also the complete old railway station area is now a building site.

http://bilder1.n-tv.de/img/incoming/origs17859416/3932732395-w1000-h960/Stuttgart-21.jpg

And they again run out of money. They wanted to finish the project in 2021, now they say 2023. We will see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTsilber View Post
Markus I was just in Stuttgart, I should have sent you a PM.

I went to the Porsche dealer to buy radnabenabdeckung for my 50th anniversary [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Hi GTsilber,

well, next time i can ship you a Radnabenabdeckung. Will be for a much cheaper than flying to Germany just to buy one. Though it maybe was worth it, because you could see the Porsche plant and the Porsche museum in Stuttgart person. Hope you had the option for a factory tour too. And don't forget to visit Weissach and Leipzig.

If you go to my Garage here on the forums, you see my other car in front of the Museum. Rare shot because today it's no longer allowed to park cars there. Especially if it's not a Porsche.

Regards, Markus

Last edited by Smallblock454; 07-14-2016 at 10:30 PM.
Smallblock454 is offline   Reply With Quote