View Single Post
Old 06-18-2016, 05:42 PM   #8
BYprodriver

Garage
[QUOTE=LEJ;500002]Thank you for the compliments.

It is a factory color. It's called Orient Red Metallic. Found that on the tag behind the carpet affixed to the inside of the left front fender. Here's a color chart for 2001 2001 Porsche Boxster Exterior Paint Colors and Interior Trim Colors | Autobytel.com

The console looked pretty bad along with the broken hinge. Bought a pristine console from LA Dismantlers and all I had to do was swap the lock from my old console to the new console. Removing and replacing the console took about 30 minutes plus, I found 16 cents under the console so that helped pay for the new console.

"BYprodriver" -----Who sells a replacement mirror? It's not too late to cancel the order for the used sun visor.

My mistake, you can buy a replacement "cover door" for the visor mirror. They often break off & I assumed that's what you needed.

Your car looks dark for Orient Red maybe it's the lighting, does it look orange in bright sunlight? (one of my favorite colors)