Timco
I am my own mechanic....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2002s View Post
True sometimes
I hope this was tongue in check
If not WTF
I think the point of congratulations is the not settling on being a dropout
I'm going to make a bold assumption that it was a rude insult and not tongue in cheek. Let's call it what it is. I've had a dozen IMS and posts on my public board taunting me too. That is the ONLY reason I've been so pissed about his attacks. The new mod, Roger, has assured me over the phone and in email that this will be dealt with, he just wanted some evidence besides the Woody thread exchange and now he has it.

You have to want to wrap up old mistakes and loose ends to enroll, and do the absurdly easy yet endless 'packets' to finish up something like this high school thing. I've wanted to wrap that up all 26 years but finally made the effort and did the assignments I was given. It was no reason to be attacked yet again. I'm sure I came off wrong in Woody's thread but my dislike of him is firmly based on his attacks. To bully someone, someone must allow you to bully them. That's where I draw my line with coredick. I won't be IMd or attacked off here like KRAM who he called cancer. I'll stand my ground and take this douche bag on any day. Then there's his other account he has used to attack me.

I'll be back on the phone with Pelican today to resolve this. Roger is way more involved than Mark was and I have zero doubt we will see him around. My first suggestion was to post, answer reports, and have a moderator presence on behalf of Pelican.

Thanks for the kind replies all. It did mean a lot to get that one little sheet of paper with my name on it for what it's worth. It was worth the effort.

My apologies to the board for sinking to his level while standing my ground previously.
Timco is offline   Reply With Quote