View Single Post
Old 06-04-2016, 01:11 AM   #3
BRAN
WALDMEISTER

Garage
The want is STRONG,
but why didn't they include an obdII reader + throttle response for a perfect all in one solution...
we should crowd fund raise a test sample and check it on a dyno

from their website:
Is it at all possible for this chip to damage my car?
No, the RSchip exploits untapped resources. The RSchip runs its own software that communicates with the ECU and modifies fuel maps safely. It reads the ECU and only the ECU's fuel and timing values are the subject to change. The chip will not affect any other electronic systems such as dashboard displays, safety features, etc. We advise you to check your oil level and serpentine belt before you install it.

Can I install the RSchip without any mechanical knowledge?
Of course, RSchip takes about 30 minutes to install. Our video will show you step-by-step installation. In addition, you can use an interactive Wiring Scheme Calculator on our website. However, if you are not sure, you should seek professional help. Your local mechanic will be happy to assist you.

After installation of RSchip, I can’t feel any power improvements. What should I do?
The final calibration of RSchip occurs after 200 kilometers. If after 200 km you do not feel any changes, simply re-calibrate your chip. Recalibration is also required I cases when your battery has been drained or removed.