View Single Post
Old 05-22-2016, 01:24 PM   #5
IMACMAN

Thanks Stelan.... I charged the battery to full overnight.... but no luck this morning The engine seems to make about a half revolution of a turnover then just halt... I called the local Porsche Guru here in town, and described the breif lead up to the event... and his opinion is that it sounds like it is the IMS. No oile has leaked out or sprayed out.... no fluids of any kind at all... I did have a New RMS installed last spring with the New Clutch.... is there any way to tell if it is the IMS short of pulling the engine? Any ideas?

BTW..... this was a badddd week for me in the Auto Area... My MotorHome Caught fire.. Barely saved it... but managed to get the fire out fast...was electrical near the battery... and The Transmission went in my Landrover..... LOL.. I was suppose to put my Boat in the water this weekend... but in llght of my recent Mechanical Mishaps ( not that I believe at all in luck ).... I think I will hold off on launching the boat until this black cloud moves along...lol

Thanks

Paul
IMACMAN is offline   Reply With Quote