View Single Post
Old 05-15-2016, 10:26 PM   #3
BoxsterLS376

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczyzewski View Post
Well done. How did it handle over 130?
Very well! I'm sure you can tell in the video but that runway was not exactly smooth. There are 3-4 major dips along with a generally rough concrete surface but the car handled it like a champ.

I made quite a few preparations before this event though, was not cheap but then again safety never is and I wanted to be sure the car was safe at those speeds.

H&R Coil overs - If I had still had the stock **WORN OUT** suspension the car would have been scary at those speeds on that surface - TOTALLY WORTH IT.

New BBS Wheels & Sumitomo tires speed rated @ 186+.

Custom alignment done by my boss who is a former Indycar technician and knows his $h*7! Special thanks to John @ Fastlane imports in Smyrna, GA for letting us use his BADASS alignment rack. John also knows his stuff so if you are in the Atlanta area and need an alignment give him a call or contact me and i'll introduce you!

These things are all major factors in making a car safe and capable of handling these kinds of speeds.

I should have some outside of the car videos available soon too including the best race of the day!! Neck and neck with a 498 RWHP Corvette!!

Thanks!
J
BoxsterLS376 is offline   Reply With Quote