Purchase date 07/15
Mileage 111,000
State/Country where purchased-Ohio,US
Model year 1999
Base model $41,000 with Sport package $3,295.00
Color-Ocean Blue Metallic/Savannah Beige
Manual
Any aftermarket accessories that came with the car: none
Your assessment of the vehicle history in terms of paperwork/receipts (1-10, 10 being highest) 5
Your assessment of interior quality(1-10, 10 being highest) 6
Your assessment of exterior quality (1-10, 10 being highest) 5
Your assessment of mechanical condition of the vehicle (1-10, 10 being highest) as of now a 7
The car was a 1 owner car and was from the area I live in but was bought at auction by an out of state dealer that I bought it from. I do have the original paperwork from the dealer the car was sold new at and the window sticker. The car sold for around $46K new and was delivered in June 1998 and was ordered by the buyer in Feb. 1998. I bought it sight unseen except for photos, there was some paint work done and it still has a lot of parking lot dings and some minor dents. It runs and drives very nice though. I replaced the top so far, front brake pads and sensors, floor mats, and had the immobilzer box repaired. I haven't driven the car very much so I guess time will tell as far as any repairs it will need. I think I got a fair deal on it, I was disappointed with all the little dings though even though the dealer did mention it, he seemed like an honest person.

Last edited by joecal; 05-14-2016 at 01:11 PM.
joecal is offline   Reply With Quote