View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 04:27 AM   #8
professorman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbonilla View Post
That's a healthy markup on what is a most a few dollars worth of resistors and a switch. More power to him, but at that price I'll make my own

Couple of questions for you

1.If you plug it in before you have the car programmed how does the airbag light respond before the car is programmed

2. If you plug it in AFTER you have the car programmed how does the airbag light respond before you've installed the switch? Does it trip an airbag light and if so does that light go off after you install the switch?

3. And most importantly, were you able to find a dealer who would program the car in the presence of the switch and without the official Porsche kit?

Thx, Carlos
My comparison was to Porsche, where they charge their healthy markup of $500. He just shipped it from England last week. I want to be able to drop off my kid at the daycare on my way to work.
He answers all these questions in his video/help page.
Here is the one I bought.

His Help page

My best friend is a mechanic and he has a friend with a shop that can do the programming for me.