View Single Post
Old 06-14-2006, 10:04 PM   #1
Wintermute

Solution found for "Boxster blues"

You know, hanging around on these forums, looking at everyones gorgeous 986s and 987s with sweet upgrages like GT3 bumpers and Carrera wheels, GT3 racing seats, glass -window tops, factory Litronics and OBC, and custom exhausts; one can start to feel a bit inadequate with a plain stock Boxster. Even a Boxster S. Not only that, but the next year Boxster always seems to have those one or two features you wish your's had (damn those 2003's with their glass windows and colored side vents!).

It seems the only cure for the "Boxster blues" is to spruce up your ride with some custom work and extra features. Which of course costs time and money. What's a guy/gal to do?

Well, I have a solution! It's cheap, easy, and all of you can do it right now! No waiting! All you have to do is head down to your dime-a-dozen, totally stock Boxster, put the key in the ignition, lower the top, fire up the engine, crank the stereo with your favorite cruising tunes, and blast down that twisty mountain you love so much. I guarantee you will feel like you're driving the sweetest, fastest, best-handling, and sexiest vehicle on the road in minutes. I know I do.

Just thought I'd pass on my findings.
Wintermute is offline   Reply With Quote