Old 04-19-2016, 11:31 AM   #333
Cbonilla

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobMarley1 View Post
Northern Virginia Porsche Service | Auto Sportsystems Group | 703-876-2811

Can't recommend them enough!

Geoff there knows his business.

They have all sorts of track cars outside and some being worked on from track wrecks or just being tuned up.

The mechanics there work smart, they saved me probably 2k from doing a more simple check. I'd say if I were somewhere else, they would have charged me 2k just because.

Honest work, and just a true Porsche enthusiast!

If you need work done, don't hesitate.

They have a Hunter machine too! He adjusted mine properly, and the car handles great. These cars are wonderful, but the last "hunter" adjustment wasn't done properly, and I totally feel the difference. That's what I get for using a non Porsche shop.

As long as there is a Porsche in my Northern VA driveway, I will be a customer of theirs.

Auto Sportsystems Group

Address
2810-F Dorr Avenue
Fairfax, VA 22031
Phone
703-876-2811

Second that recommendation for Auto Sports System Group. They did a fair amount of work on my car ('03 986S) in the past year, both trouble areas and (deferred) maintenance. They were happy to work with me to keep the cost down. As an example, my window was acting flaky. They told me the cost of the new window motor (I want to say $400+) and suggested that at that cost I could just live with it. While I was mulling it I talked to DC Auto (a dismantler in NC) who quoted me about $150 for a used window motor. They agreed that at that price it was worth doing and taking the risk and installed it for a reasonable fee.

The shop is immaculate, they are clearly proud of it, and take the time to answer questions

CB

Last edited by Cbonilla; 04-20-2016 at 08:51 AM.
Cbonilla is offline   Reply With Quote