View Single Post
Old 03-26-2016, 08:39 AM   #8
jsceash

Garage
Mine is not the norm. My 2.7 original 42K motor is in storage in my garage ready to go as needed. I was on a search for more power, so I searched eBay for a 3.2 with low mileage and no core or return. I had no intention of rebuilding it. I found a flood damaged 2004 SE that the motor was supposed to be undamaged and that "the water had not got high enough to get inside". I believe he also said he had some great cheap vacation property in south central Florida. One cylinder was about to dechunk and three total had corrosion in the bottom 1/3 of the cylinder. He then refused to accept a return. After allot of back and forth he finally agree to half the original agreed price. About $12K later I have a track day monster.
* 3.6L LN block, 06 heads, Carrillo H rods, IDP with 987 intake, Oil mods, LN IMS. * Spec II Clutch, 3.2L S Spec P-P FW. * D2 shocks, GT3 arms & and links, Spacers front and rear * Weight reduced, No carpet, AC deleted, Remote PS pump, PS pump deleted. Recaro Pole position seats, Brey crouse ext. 5 point harness, NHP sport exhaust
jsceash is offline   Reply With Quote