View Single Post
Old 03-17-2016, 01:17 PM   #2
Qmulus
inveniam viam aut faciam

I put those parts in my '03 S and it was one of the best "upgrades" that I have done. I am kind of tall (6' 3") so I was always driving with my calf on the center console. Getting rid of that made a huge difference to me, athough I no longer have a good place to put my phone. Porsche has somehow made a business of charging more for less with people being happy about it, and I guess this is one of those cases.

If you do a search on the part number (98655211302A10 for black), the lowest prices on main piece in black is about $155-$165 + shipping. Of course this site is run by Pelican, so the PC answer to your question is to get it from Pelican Parts.

You will also need the small cover behind the shifter, which is $5 or so ( unpainted gray/black plastic). If you can find both parts for less than $180 shipped, you are doing very well.

If you are really lucky, perhaps Woody (itsnotanova) will get a car in with the parts and sell them cheap, but other than that, I doubt that you are going to find them used.

Last edited by Qmulus; 03-17-2016 at 01:23 PM.
Qmulus is offline   Reply With Quote