View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 02:54 PM   #3
Cunningr

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick3000 View Post
Welcome to the Forum!

You can find PDF owner's manuals floating around online, you can purchased used on eBay, or you can order new from a dealer or part supplier. A part number is hard to pin down by year, but the PN should start with: WKD.986

There are several single DIN nav options, however, if you want to keep the OEM look take at look at the Becker models. I can't comment on upgrading the dash speakers, but adding rear speakers does make difference, they help 'fill in' the sound. Not aware of any direct plug and play amps, besides the 6x40w 996 amp, which would only be helpful for adding rear speakers.
Thanks for the welcome. I haven't had much luck finding my year manual in a PDFs, probably just try to order one through Porsche, I bought the car in Spain thus the owners manual issue.

Several reason I want to change head unit is to add navigation and Bluetooth I use Spotify so be nice to stream. That said I want to easily return back to stock, the car is in such good shape I don't want to make any non reversible mods.

Main question with a flip up din unit is how much of an issue is there with the AC controls.
Cunningr is offline   Reply With Quote