View Single Post
Old 03-04-2016, 07:11 PM   #16
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timco View Post
.....worst part was I almost grabbed him. Almost. Leg is really messed up now. Can't walk at all.
Sad to hear about your loss and injuries bud. Having a bad year :/ sorry to hear

Always said guns sucks, Tim.... unless of course you are Clint Eastwood, its near imposible to hit a moving target with a bullet the size of a finger nail. Static trajectory, have to reload, noisy, etc... Besides, hand gun wounds often fix with 3M band-aids lolll

Buy yourself a pair of Rottweillers like I did - train and treat them good. In fact I always had Rotties and as far as I can remember... since back when I was in CA. It was Dad's hobby and clearly he passed that passion over to me. Wouldn't live in peace if I didn't had my puppies around with me They also go where I often hang out... circuit, shop, park, sometime the office, and I occasionaly plan my local weekend escape in a way that I can load up the 2 puppies in the back of the mini-van.

When my 2 heavyweight launch, grab and start shaking a 100kg (object) just like it is a laundry dirty sock, its never ends up pretty

Guns (pfff) lol