View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 09:00 PM   #9
der Geist

I bought wheel spacers for my 911 from Ernies Alloys in FL and their customer service is triple top notch. I bought a set of 17" turbo twist replicas with Porsche insignia centers and chrome valve stems (also with porsche insignias). They came with Continental tires mounted and balanced. $1200 and change. I waited till the end of the day at the Hershey PA swap meet to make my deal and loaded them in my truck. I can't remember the name of the dealer but it seems to me that swap meets are great places to but Porsche stuff. I got Super Blue brake fluid for 10 bucks a quart from one guy. If you can wait a bit and make it to Hershey you may be able to score a deal. Of course you obviously have to have a way to get the stuff back to make the frieght savings. Might look a little funny with 4 wheels and tires strapped to the trunk of your Boxter.

'03 Midnight Blue
18" Chromes//Drilled and slotted rotors//pedal upgrade//Alum. Door sills//KSPORT Coilovers//Short Shifter/Strut braces/Clear sides/Hard Top/Speedster humps/Intake//Leather GT3 seats/REVO chip with SPS2
'04 CLK55 AMG 367HP!
'86 944 Guards Red & MINT!
'69 911 Black
PCA Member -Northern Ohio
Cancer Survivor
der Geist is offline   Reply With Quote