View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 08:23 PM   #14
sgt brad
02 box s

I wasn't sure anyone would even notice the update. I was really glad to see the replies. Buying the car was a fluke really. Getting a new car wasn't on the radar. We still have another year on her vw cc rline lease through our business. We were just looking at future options and she kept coming back to the Slk. But, she was very particular. She only liked the red with tan interior. I happened to be driving past the mb dealer and swung in to see what they had. lo and behold on the back of the lot next to the dumpster was a bright red left over 2015 250. It has weird options so I guess that's why it was still there. It's got the automatic which she wanted. It's got the amg wheels and body kit, which she likes. It's got the super duper full leather package, I mean leather everywhere, which she likes. And it's got the air scarf neck warmer which she absolutely loves. Lastly it's got a great Harmon kardon stereo. The bad is it doesn't have navigation or push button start, so like I said, weird option choices. I actually like the small turbo motor in it. Better gas mileage and plenty of power. The wife couldn't care les what motor is in it so all is good. It's a beautiful,car and personally I find it incredibly comfy. Fwiw I am 6'2" and 270lbs so if I fit in it any one can fit in it.

02 911 carrera2, full leather, tubi exhaust, colored gauge faces, agency power short shift, DOF IMS fix, litronics, tech art shifter, spin on filter adapter
sgt brad is offline   Reply With Quote