View Single Post
Old 02-25-2016, 09:47 PM   #17
Timco
I am my own mechanic....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dghii View Post
"Don't let a good deal pass you by if it's really what you want."
So there you go! Not really sure I want it or not. Just was surprised at the price.

My car as 130K miles, runs and drives great and doesn't have any of the Boxster horror stories I sometimes read about on the forums. It's got a few beauty marks but overall is pretty dang great for a 16 year old car. Its tempting to think I could get a 10 year newer car with all the nice stuff it offers but...
Hate the idea idea of giving up what I have and know for an unknown entity at more than twice the price of my car.
My Ranger had 250k on it and it dropped a cylinder in TN on my way down to FL a month ago. Buying a 36k mile 2013 F150 I was more worried about unknown issues than I was driving my Ranger. You get to know your car and its quirks and you get used to it. Now I want to do brakes even though they look ok just to know they're new like the Box and my Ranger.

Like I said, it would have to be what you're looking for. I shopped for a week in LA and bought that on the last day I was there. Drove home a happy guy....
Timco is offline   Reply With Quote