View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 06:25 AM   #31
jb92563

Moderately hard driving, not quite at full-on racing level.

When I'm first at a stop light I do high performance take offs to test the 0-60 time.

When the radar detector is going off I just do 0-(speed limit +5) and then see who breaks out of the pack behind me to give chase and as they shoot past me doing 30 over the limit I wait for the flashing lights to chase THEM. I'm evil

When cornering on a green light I usually take it right to the edge of traction loss.

If the back end hasn't unstuck now and then on my commute its probably because I'm fiddling too much with the Music selection on the Dual Din touch screen and not focusing on the drive.

Shift Revs from standing start are usually into the 6K region, and downshift into the 5k+ region when initiating passing at highway speeds while cruising.

These cars/engines can take it and enjoy a good workout, plus sound awesome with aftermarket mufflers.
Short Shifter, Touch Screen Dual Din Radio, 03 4 Bow glass Top (DD & Auto-X since May 17,2012)
jb92563 is offline   Reply With Quote