View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 03:45 PM   #27
cfos

I usually take a bat to mine, you know, before we go out, so it knows I mean business. I then take my keys and scratch the *&^% out of the paint, because it thought it was better than me. I then gun the engine from a cold start. I mean, a *%$# needs to know who's boss! AmIright?

Ok... as I pull out of the driveway, I usually hit 30 mph and, no, I don't give any ^$%* if the front end bottoms out. Car needs to know who's boss. After I am going at lest 35 mph, I start lowering the top. I &$*ing love hearing the wind try to get the top to leave the car. Sometimes it does, but you know, I think the car needs to learn a few lessons every now and again - so it doesn't get all uppity.

Once I'm driving, I look for the closest street race, cuz I know better than everyone else. If no one accepts my revving challenge, I like to knock into their rear tire, you know, with my bumper. Usually, I've got their attention by that point. After that, I start huffing cats at his car. I usually keep 5-8 of them in bag when I go for a drive. I wish I could tell you how many rpms I'm at by this point, but I punched the dash after it was acting like a %^&*.
cfos is offline   Reply With Quote