View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 10:28 PM   #17
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by imari View Post
Holy Moly Batman!!! THOSE ARE NICE!!! I will most certainly see what Fred is up to...if I can get a set of those at a reasonable price....I'm all over it - especially with the angel eye option. They look really good!!! Thanks for the heads up @particlewave ...you guys are the best - my BlackBox will be awesome this Summer!!!!!!
Looks like you've got showered over by Particlewave (Charles) with pics! Think he meant that you should send him you halogen and he'll take care of them. Unless you are up for the task yourself... you can dwload a DYI manual from the pelican website. I'd get in touch with him if I were you, similar price as if you'd order a LED set from Shanghai.

Regardless, I have a contact here for you standby (MKI=$325+shipping$90). PM me your email addy and I'll forward the info. She is a She btw (Katty, Taiwan chick based in SH). Pay by PayPal and give it 2-3weeks and they'll eventually turn up no worries. She've done that before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkAP View Post
Curious about the car mall you mention in Shanghai. Where is it? I will be in Shanghai in early March and would love to peruse a parts mall rather than the fakes market?
Hey Mark Nah all the fake markets are closed now :/ You still get the little lady (Sir, watches, bags, Sir, you buy?) from time to time but extra careful as they bring you inside apartments and/or basements to deal. Don't bring your wife/kids inside these places, instead go with a mate. The genuine fake dealer walks very fast, the guy who is going to jab you with horse tranquilizer walks slow and look around a lot (you'll live no worries, they just want your credit cards and cash lolll).

Car market is in Minghang district, right in front of the newly built Porsche Service Center (Google) and the other market is right near by (ask locals for directions when on-site). Nothing of major interest there e.g. little car accessories, carpets, sound systems, replica wheels, exhausts and tips, some performance parts but all the good shop have moved out.

If you are a vendor, you want to go to the Jiading district Car Tech Park where they manufacture pretty much all the complicated parts for automakers around the world. You can get your cast molds, edm, cnc and other mfg means.

The rewal car mall/markets are in Guangzhou and Dong Guan man. You'd have an heart attack if you'd see that

Shanghai is a financial hub now. It's clean (fakes are hard to find I tell ya). Still has good restaurants to go too lollll