View Single Post
Old 02-14-2016, 05:05 AM   #80
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by geraintthomas View Post
It's a common modification bud. It basically mimics the Porsche Sports Exhaust system by allowing the sound to bypass the silencer a little. They're not enormous pipes, and like said the original OEM sports exhaust has the same idea. It's after the CAT's, too, so it's all good. Thanks anyway bud
OMG didn't realized Porsche were piping they're 'sport' stuff like this (I've just pulled a pic of the actual genuine sport muffler thingy, and you're dead right). You'd think that these cars are all up Top Engineered for ultimate operation and poof.... off this illusion goes up in smoke -throughout a factory faked exhaust system called Sport! F n hilarious.

What else... what else can these little boxster car take all day long?!?! lolll Can I quickly CAD my own cam shaft profiles? let's say with fatter and longer lobes and install the pair in my flat-6? Bet the car would run 48hp more and yeah possibly sound better as well lolllll Could call it the "Sport Scam Mod"; $2,300+installation add-on