View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 06:13 PM   #16
bull27

Perfectlap- the check engine light had been on before this problem occured, it's been on for a while because of an O2 sensor.

Thumper- I did speak with him again this afternoon and he said that the fuel pump is "stuck" and he can't get it to open or something of that sort. I told him that it could just be the relay(electrical?) and he agreed. He also said that worst case it probably is the fuel pump.

I have been driving my girlfriend to work and haven't had time in the mornings to get over to this place since it had been towed there. I am making my way in there tommorow morning and talk to him face to face, don't like talking about car stuff over the phone. If I get a vibe that he doesn't really know what he is doing, I'll probably get it towed to the regular place I get it serviced, Randolph Racing (Stoughton, MA). The only reason why I had it towed here in the first place is because it was A)close, B)thought it was an easy diagnosis/fix, and C) after speaking with him a couple weeks ago, thought he knew what he was doing

As always thanks for all the helpful insight