View Single Post
Old 01-31-2016, 06:03 PM   #1187
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaykay View Post
Could you render these views with tourismos to compare.....?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaykay View Post
The next trick is to slide another smaller diameter projector in there and redo the deflector cup to take it....and then electrical? I see lots of room there!
Jay mate, not in an ideal position to toast those for you right away but will get them done. I'll get the 3 series lined up, not in Iguana green however. That green rendering belongs to a member here btw (sent you his youtube channel by pm)

RE dual-projectors. If one day I feel that there is a strong demand for dual-projectors I might consider throwing the required R&D and time into this. Atm you are the second guy who asked for this. And as you've already guessed, it would indeed need a serious redesign of the stock headlight. The Bi-Xenon Projectors you see now are designed with an emphasis on simplicity and really, that what works for the majority. Effective, safe, lightweight, easy-to-install, what else... ah yes; reasonably priced (important).

ps: if you want a guesstimate for a quality & functional quad-xenon, by all means feel free to PM - I'll make those for you with passion. However something tells me you'll change your mind as fast as your idea came up +$$+

Last edited by Nine8Six; 01-31-2016 at 06:21 PM.
Nine8Six is offline   Reply With Quote