View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 09:35 AM   #1170
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklaspok View Post
I ordered this: GT-VIVO-BLK VIVO Series GT Projector Headlight Retrofit Kit, Black, from Pelican last week and they canceled because they could not get an ETA. Can you please advise how and when I can purchase the kit? Thanks!
Pelican Parts are not to be blamed in any ways. My (poor) organizational skills are.

I've just recently finished putting up a pretty high tech CNC shop together so to be able to meet and maintain deliveries and supplies. Fully dedicated to the products I manufacture and 100% owned by myself this time (no more queuing!).

I have already started production on those kits. Received 700kg of raw aluminum this last Wed and have been cutting stocks since the last two days

(at the shop right now, staring and waiting for the machinery to do their things, 02:46am!)

Aiming at getting the kits assembled and packed right at the end of February so Pelican can have them somewhere beginning of March (I'd say if all goes well, no earthquakes, stocks are replenished on March 15th certain).

Sincere apologies for the lack of (everything really). Improving improving tho...

Last edited by Nine8Six; 01-28-2016 at 09:41 AM.
Nine8Six is offline   Reply With Quote