View Single Post
Old 01-23-2016, 09:16 AM   #1160
rfuerst911sc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine8Six View Post
You can’t be serious I was sure you’ve passed these lights over to someone else at the end. What a surprise

If I were you I’d first dbl-check with your friend and engine builder Jake Raby. You my friend have simply no single chance he will allow you to install “any sort” of aftermarket kit on the The Beast my man, sorry to say. I don’t think you are even allowed to use Mobil’s or Castrol’s 5W40 products also, ever. Even when it goes on sale at $2.99/gal at Walmart…. big No No for you and I can understand why. (Can’t wait to see a vid of this car btw, read it rev & sounds like a Ferrari).

If you want to blow up “The Beast”, fry its ECU, melt all of its wiring, burn the clutch, or possibly worst…. get your car impounded by your local dept of transport, go ahead and install those superb bi-xenon headlights. You have been warned

RE rubber seals; those are okay to install on The Beast however. I think he would approve that. I’ll check with Mr Yong here to see if he would be happy to crack on with the manufacturing. Wow its been a year already. Last time I’ve been asked to pre-pay for 500x pairs (his newly established min order loll) but given he quoted them $1 each that could worth looking into again. I’ll update if there is anything positive coming out of this.

Ummmmm........all I was asking about was two headlight gaskets what's with the commentary ????? And why would I have passed on your headlights they are well made and thought out. Oh well I guess I don't get the joke or intent. Thanks for your time.
2002 Boxster S Arctic Silver with black top with glass window and black leather interior. Jake Raby 3.6 SS ( the beast ) with IMS Solution. 996 GT3 front bumper , GT3 rocker covers and GT3TEK rear diffuser and Joe Toth composites rear ducktail spoiler .
rfuerst911sc is offline   Reply With Quote