View Single Post
Old 01-22-2016, 07:04 PM   #15
compinsating

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotanova View Post
Does anyone make an engine adapter for the 3.8? I can't remember, but I think Kennedy has one for BOP bellhousing bolt pattern. 3.8 is a great motor because it's so cheap. Blow it up and you can find another one for a few hundred $$. That will have a nice sound to it when you're done.
Already bought the adapter. Kennedy engineering has never been helpful to me. They never answer emails and the two actual times i got through to them, the old man was as cranky and rude as can be for just asking if they made an adapter for the motor i was building at that time. Not trying to bash them but my experience was they were flat out rude.

The adapter kit i have cost $1530 and includes everything needed.

That motor should sound awesome and make the boxster fly. I should be able to get 350hp to 370hp to the wheels easily with the set up/build im doing. I already have the boxster s tranny for the swap as well. But... But the drive train isnt happening till next winter. This winter im trying to get the body done. Still need to purchase the new top, the one that looks like the caymen on ebay for $3k my hard top is for sale if anyone is interested i will get the email/contact info and post it for the kit for anyone interested.

Thanks for the comments 👍
compinsating is offline   Reply With Quote