View Single Post
Old 01-18-2016, 07:22 PM   #6
itsnotanova

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicecar View Post
I am going to search the internet under cheap crappy knockoff wheels for you. I will let you know.
Funny Craig!
[QUOTE=Nine8Six;480574]Try to access the link below. Just rang the chap a min ago and he certainly can get you the wheel in pcd130 but he can't sell you only one. Got to buy the set (4). Good news is they are $65 each (phone price). Include shipping and you are looking at a $300 min wheel. I can sell the 3 left over to my aluminum recyler for about $50~70 max.
How desperate are you mate?
QUOTE]
I'd spend $200 at this point. Anymore than that and I'd roll the dice with welding the crack. I tried that link but my Chinese isn't so great. Only thing I could make out was the box that said 17 18 or 19.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxxster View Post
Looked on ebay and through the catalogs of most of the knockoff wheel companies I could think of and couldn't find an exact match. Lots that are 99% similar, but none with the JWL marking on the face like yours. FWIW, that points to them being japanese made, not like that really helps narrow things down much though.
I'm pretty sure the JWL markings are fake. The bolts around the lip are real, but the wheel is a one piece cast. The bolts are super light. They almost feel like plastic they're so light. I even bit down on one just to check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine8Six View Post
They have single units/blanks if you are able to dead center your own PCD. Gets better tho... $30 lolll

(availability unconfirmed, no phone #, QQ only)

ps: no JIL or TUV stamps on these locally... those with stamps were meant for the US smuggling market only.
I found 18x9.5's that were close but no cigar. I think that's a date stamp of 04/07 on the back. Probably a special batch made up at one time that's no longer made.