View Single Post
Old 01-16-2016, 08:35 PM   #1119
Fintro11

Location: Nanaimo, Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
[QUOTE=Nine8Six;480274]CHRISP357, F18febe – thx guys, I’ll update here so you guys can follow-up.

Hey Captain, great to hear from you buddy, hope all is well with you too!! Glad you liked the visuals… I’ll get the blue Boxster pics loaded soon, you’ll want to see this. Looks just like yours!

Hey bud, too kind mate, same wishes to you. (Haha) yea this Thai mishap is going to follow for a while. Mates here are making it so much easier… calling me “hey ex-convict”, or “whats up savage” or worst… recently been asked by our accountant: “going on holiday; what type of accommodation is best staying while in Thailand, fred?” she asked right there in the middle of the conference room :/ Everybody around me and at the office knows this story. Fortunately all of these chaps knows what exactly happened(& why) so they kindly throw the hero thing at me when I get offended loll

^ Anyone reading this and confused; after two reasonable warnings… I’ve ended up having to beat up a pedophile while ‘on holiday’. That’s right go figure… totally lost it both mentally and physically. What went really wrong is the guy fought back badly so it quickly came down to a “its you or me kinda scenario”. Didn’t ended up too well. Ended up in the local jail for 3 days before being sent to Bangkok (still detained) on a release condition to pay entirely for this arse’s medical bills (six+ weeks later). I initially refused but that didn’t worked out at the end - clearly. So I got toasted huge… in every directions. Moral: never play the judge or the law yourself. Not an exactly cheap decision and leads to nothing but hell. I bet this scum is still in TH and asking young girls to fetch coins out of his short pant’s side pockets as he did on that evening (40’ish, flipflops, naked torso, advertised hard-on, no underwear, ugly as a rhinoceros). I lost - literally.

Life’s too weird… let’s move on they say!

Color. Yes colors are nice. The most appreciated colors were the gunmetal and the red on silver wheels. Personally I am a huge fan of the all black center caps on a black wheel. Likely to swap mine from the original Carrera GT blue to those black in spring –we’ll see. Then you have the exotic anodized colors which of course are also available upon special order (scarlet orange, lime green, deep purple, special tones, etc). Scripts are also made-to-order if required (special order). Lastly the center’s center (middle canter) is also negotiable e.g. instead of the porsche shield. Shall you have anything against the shield your club’s or personal mark can be laser’ed instead. Fully personalized! I’ll try to get visuals of that custom center/center, you’ll see what I mean shortly

Nnnuff… this thread is useless without pics
]

Don't forget if you want true carrera gt style you need teal on one side red on the other

Ps I want a set of red

Last edited by Fintro11; 01-16-2016 at 08:39 PM.
Fintro11 is offline   Reply With Quote