View Single Post
Old 01-15-2016, 01:42 PM   #1108
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehward View Post

I am wanting to order a set of these...pelican is currently out of stock...what is the preferred method of ordering?

dw
Sincere apologies to all

Been on and off since last October and just about to get ahead of a 2 months long backlog at the office. What a mess :/ You guys had xmas holidays and all?!

Dw - Pelican is indeed out of stock. Good news is the (my) new shop is nearly 'operational' so I plan on running a mega batch in February first thing. Hopefully we'll have plenty before spring kicks in.

Others; many of you guys pm'ed or asked for those CGT style center caps so dbl-good news I'll get a batch of those toasted as well. I'll have the lathe warm-and-busy all of February so might as well do a few dozens of those cool lookin center caps as well.

No Skybreaker (some asked). Sorry guys this will have to wait... looking at late spring or early summer but not before for sure -unless of course one of you guys wants to come over Shanghai and help out They are really fun to make... I mean... who wouldn't like to be sniffing pmma/chemical vapor for a few days in a row lolll

I'll update. Be good fellas

Fred