View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 01:14 PM   #13
geraintthomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrumpyAl View Post
If you find the autoglym bumper gel tends to make a waxy mess in the rain, I heartily recommend Chemical Guys Fade to Black (it's an aerosol). Be sure to wipe it down completely with a microfibre towel once it's dwelled for 30 minutes or so.

Nowadays I only use bumper gel if I need to get some polishing residue out of non-black plastics. It used to be my go-to product though

The car looks great GT, and couldn't have found a better home it seems! Sucks for me that your links didn't paste into the post intact.

What are your plans for the HID projector retrofit? And where did you mount the ballasts?

Al.
Thanks well I've got a HID kit in there at the moment with the reflectors, but I'm running H7R bulbs and, in all fairness, they're great with no glare. And whilst running a 5000k kit, they just look like crisp clear bright bulbs.

Well I had a chat to Particlewave about this and it seems I can't do it with a heat gun, but the trouble in the UK is finding an oven big enough to fit the headlights in. It's a bit of a sticky situation! The only other option is to pay someone to do it for me, but then the price will get close to second hand litronics.

I'm going to have to find some sort of way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by particlewave View Post
Nice find! That is one clean looking ride
Cheers bud
geraintthomas is offline   Reply With Quote