View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 09:07 AM   #9
DWBOX2000

Done, putting back in was easy. Borrowed torque wrench from autozone. No leaks. 7 ft lbs is not very much so if you don't have one, go light. The only other tip I found is to work from the side if using ramps. Makes it much easier. Also, since the bolts are different sizes, I kept the bottom outside and latex the upper ones in the pattern that they were in. Worst part is doing the jacking and removing hose from pump. I warmed up with heat gun and then pushed a chisel with a rounded edge in and worked my way around ( as possible). Them I pushed in until it just past the metal edge of the pump and pried off.

Not sure I did the antifreeze refill correct. Went to operating temp and remained there. I let idle for a while, while revving to 2500 every so often. After 10 mins, I topped off and would rev up to 4000 or so. Instructions did say 5k. Had pressure value up the whole time. Anyhow I put away and everything seems ok. I will carry some fluid for a while as a safety net. It took 2 gallons of fluid, about what came out.
DWBOX2000 is offline   Reply With Quote