View Single Post
Old 12-24-2015, 09:10 AM   #9
rfuerst911sc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porsche9 View Post
I almost always buy from Discount Tire for the last 20 years. They are always able to match or beat the installed price that Tire Rack has and if I have problem they alway take care of it without a fuss. If their price is higher then Tire Rack just mention it and they will match it. They also take care of flats free of charge. They offer a warranty but never do a hard sale and to date I have never brothered with purchasing the warranty as I'm not a fan.

For the power you are going to be putting down you are going to need some sticky tires.
Haha your comment about the power I'll be putting down is what got me thinking about stickier tires. I currently have Conti's but they are getting long in the tooth and I have a brand spanking new set of rims barking for new tires.
2002 Boxster S Arctic Silver with black top with glass window and black leather interior. Jake Raby 3.6 SS ( the beast ) with IMS Solution. 996 GT3 front bumper , GT3 rocker covers and GT3TEK rear diffuser and Joe Toth composites rear ducktail spoiler .
rfuerst911sc is offline   Reply With Quote