View Single Post
Old 12-22-2015, 05:02 PM   #672
itsnotanova

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckkrause View Post
Looking for a 986 car cover and stock 986 Boxster or Boxster S muffler...

Thanks for your response!

-Chuck
Hi Chuck,
I keep all the car covers that come in. They come in handy for protecting interiors in the early stages of disassembly. I have some mufflers, $50 for a base and $100 for a S. I'll gladly ship you one, but living out there in the land of Porsches. You can probably find one cheaper after shipping is included. I'm guessing $75-100 to ship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassmatt72 View Post
Hey Woody,

Seasons greetings.

I'm looking for a set of....

the center radiator mounting brackets (and the assorted clips and screws).

ok if a little bent I can straighten them out.

thx.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassmatt72 View Post
Hi Woody (again),

I forgot to ask if you have any more steering rack line (ends)
Like what you sent to the EV guy....

thx, Matt
Hi Matt,
I don't get too many center radiators. I usually get $150 for the radiator and brackets when I do have one. The lines I sent Mahendra were only about 4-5 inches long. Unless the car is up on a lift, it's hard to get more. I've started to take those off when I remove the motor and trans. Good power steering lines are in high demand among the spec guys. I have another set of short lines or you can wait for a set to come up that has damage to them farther down?

I've decided to sell some rear speaker boxes I've been holding onto. One is the four speaker box but the speakers are blown. You basically are getting the kit to convert your rear storage box into a four speaker storage box. $50 shipped. The other is the bose subwoofer speaker box out of a 2003 for $150+shipping. I also have the Bose dash and door speak too.

Here's some updated pics of my inventory. Nothing special but the silver box in the middle only has 59k and the suspension is still complete.

Here's the boxsters that are in the "buzzard yard". Not much left of them

Latest arrival. 99 with lots of miles and a blown tip. The wheels are spoken for and the engine has a sale pending. Sorry, still no wind mesh.

Also have the 987 that's mostly still complete and only has 64k. The shifter is spoken for.