Thread: Nubie
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2006, 10:40 PM   #2
tony2fingers

your just asking for trouble huh. new box s, high credit limit. the exhaust and springs you allready have seems like a plus, but what is more important to you, performance or cosmetics or functionality. personally, everything ive done asides from the springs on my car, were all cosmetics. but if you dont have it allready, go to eagle one.com or something close to that and get the oem cup holders. their like $100 and ten minutes to install and the best thing you can ever buy for your porsche. clear lights are a plus, as well as a short shift kit if not allready on your car. hardtop make it look like a different car, and speedster humps are the best when the top is down. if the sound is your cup tea, then i would replace the stock deck and get a one with an aux input for an ipod, add a sub and upgrade the speakers. myself, i kept the stock nokia speaker because they actually sounded decent with just more power from an aftermarket deck, and added a ten inch solobaric sub in the footwell. keep in mind ebay is invaluable in finding parts. now that your in the club, enjoy your new addiction......

my: 1999 boxster 5sp
precisionporsche turbo kit
precisionporsche sideskirts
precisionporsche speedster humps
schenell short shift
986 cupholders
hr 1.5" f/r springs
oem knock off's 19's
235/35f 275/30r
rear spoiler
body color bumper/headlights/bar inserts
kicker 10" L7 sub/fosgate mono 300w amp