View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 01:07 PM   #14
BoxsterLS376

I've made a couple of asshats feel pretty good about themselves lately, most notably a 2009 Carrera 4S convertible...

NOTHING shocks a 911 owner more then when your Boxster LEAVES THEM FOR DEAD!!!

If I'm quite honest, and I'm sure this will piss a few folks off around here. It all comes down to your style and what you are looking for... Regarding 986 models, Base model Boxsters are really nothing special at all, could they be called poofsters or hairdressers cars or whatever, sure. Doesn't bother me at all. I mean have you ever driven a 2.5L Boxster? My grandmother can push her wheelchair faster then those damn things move.

Boxster S is a slightly different beast and while we all know they are quick and do everything really well, they are not overly special either. Great little cars when running, still underpowered.

Can you beat them bang for the buck, IMHO NO.

Could they all use about 350~ HP, YES. 480 would be even better

New Boxsters however are starting to learn... 315 HP is not bad but you will still get beaten by the higher end models, ie. the Cayman and 911. WHY? BECAUSE THEY PLANNED IT THAT WAY.
BoxsterLS376 is offline   Reply With Quote